7 Things Meme
I was tagged by Vicky Sedgwick for my very first meme! I don’t know seven other people that haven’t already been tagged, but here goes.
Here are the rules:
- Link your original tagger(s), and list these rules on your blog.
- Share seven facts about yourself in the post – some random, some weird.
- Tag seven people at the end of your post by leaving their names and the links to their blogs.
- Let them know they’ve been tagged by leaving a comment on their blogs and/or Twitter and/or Plurk.
So here are my 7 Things You Might Not Know About Me:
1. I am ambidextrous. I write left handed and throw a softball and bat left handed. Everything else I do right handed, including serve a volleyball and throw a football. Yes, I know it’s the same motion as throwing a softball, but it’s just different!
2. I shared a room with my older sister until the day she got married. Plus I lived in the same house for 22 years. I’ve never lived anywhere other than my hometown.
3. I can juggle. And what’s more, I can juggle a football, basketball, and softball at the same time.
4. I am recently obsessed with Guitar Hero. I have already beat Easy and Medium levels over the last month, and am halfway through Hard.
5. My husband sent 2 dozen roses to my workplace 3 days after we met. The people in my office said “You better marry him!” Well, I did.
6. My husband won a local fear factor competition about 6 years ago which sent us on an all-expenses paid trip to Orlando to see Metallica and Limp Bizkit in concert. He laid in a coffin with snakes, put dead fish in his mouth, and drank something that is too embarrassing to mention here.
7. I have 3 dalmatians and 1 cat. I used to be an adoption coordinator for our local animal rescue. Once I had children, I had to stop. Too emotionally and physically draining (the animals, not the children). I still love animals dearly.
If I find someone to tag, I’ll update this post.